A leading technology solutions company, had a strong engineering pedigree but lacked an employee-friendly digital presence as a key component of its business development journey. The client assigned Eridium to build a solution that would increase positive sentiments while resolving negative conversations across digital mediums, search and analyze brand conversations across digital spaces, and build insightful reports to transform employee engagement and journey with the brand.
Eridium conducted a detailed study of conversations across the brand, analyzed brand conversations across digital spaces, and built insightful reports to transform employee engagement and journey with the brand. The agency recrafted the strategy to build more positivity through strategic changes to inter-company communication programs and to influence the audience across employee platforms, search engines, and social media. The insights led to process, communication, and other changes across the organization.
Eridium embarked on a mission to help the company build a social employee-friendly brand that would attract top talent and drive business outcomes. To achieve this, Eridium took the following steps:
- Identifying the online properties for employer response through social listening, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor, Ambition Box, and Mouth Shut. This allowed the company to be present on multiple touchpoints for maximum brand visibility.
- Conducting an in-depth social platform audit to enable a seamless digital experience for employees and talent acquisition teams. Eridium helped build employee value through positive reviews and response creation.
- Precise benchmarking, persona-based content creation, and targeting for social platforms. Eridium created highly targeted and custom content that enabled objectives ranging from positive search engine positioning.
- Presenting campaign ideas to resolve Glassdoor/LinkedIn pain points and conducting targeted outreach to neutralize negativity in and around employee value. These efforts led to higher talent acquisition and improved business outcomes.
- Increased associate positive engagement by 200% across platforms
- Followers increased by 218% across platforms
- 5-star rating increased by 200% across platforms
- LinkedIn gained half a million followers
- 3650+ assets created across platforms as responses to value addition
- Became the finalist for ‘Best Employer Brand’ and ‘Talent Insights Pioneer’ at the LinkedIn Awards 2022
Eridium enabled the company to build a social employee-friendly brand through extensive research, audits, and social branding to drive value addition that led to higher talent acquisition and business outcomes.